Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Back in the U-S-S-A

Well, after a 21-hour travel day yesterday, I finally made it back to good ol' Houston. It was a lot of fun while I was in Munich - great people, great food, good fun.
I should be headed back sometime in January for Round 2 of the 1E mission launch attempt. I miss it already. Maybe next time I go there will be snow on the ground? That would be lovely!

***NEWS-NEWS-NEWS***
On 12/9/2007 my sister Faith gave birth to her first child, Noah Steven Turner. He weighed in at a tiny 7 lb 12 oz, 20" long, full head of hair. Mom, Dad (Shawn) and Baby are doing wonderfully. Now I'm an Aunt on my side of the family (4 times over for Charlie's side already)!

This weekend I will be headed home to MN to visit my sister and her family - what a whirlwind of a month! I leave on Friday morning and return to Houston on Sunday night.
CONGRATULATIONS TO FAITH AND SHAWN!!
http://www.shawnandfaith.spaces.live.com/

No comments: