Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Book of Love

Whenever Charlie is away, even for a short time, I get really sappy and my emotional state is amplified - not a good thing for anyone who is near me, as an EXPLOSION of emotion is bound to appear at any given time. This includes, but is not limited to:

-Crying my face off on the airplane home while "The Book of Love" by Peter Gabriel plays, as I simultaneously lip-synch the words. *Tear* (that's "teeeer", not "tare")

-Wearing his tshirt to bed so I can smell his stinky stink as I drift to sleep. *Dirty tear*

-Having his dog sleep in the bed with me to keep me warm, as I imagine it is he who is cuddling that nook behind my knees and snoring with his mouth open, not the small furball. *Hairy tear*

-Running 3 miles. Not really because it is good for me, but rather because I know he'd be proud of me for doing so. *Fat tear*


Miss you honey!

(c'mon furlough)

No comments: