Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hawai'i, Here I Come!

Hoop-hoop!
After much ado about this trip, tomorrow is finally the day I get to go to Hawai'i. Ahhhhh yes.
Only a short 8 hour airplane ride (let's hope it's more of a bore than a "ride") until I get to set foot on the beautiful island of Oahu.
Can you feel the breeze? Bask in the sunlight with me if for only a brief moment...delicious warmth and luxurious "vacation sun" resonate from everywhere...can't wait. Not to mention I get to hang with my main man C-Murda again.
Yes, I'm crazy (as Jenny likes to point out) - crazy for Charlie! I miss that fool and am so very excited to see him again, especially if it means he's going to be wearing his fancy uniform. Ladies look out, he's a ladykiller!

Anyway, I don't have much to say except that while I am a little nervous for the flight (haven't flown for 8 hrs straight in years!), my anticipation and excitement for seeing Cholula Charles rules all. Yay vacation!

Miss you all - jaime

1 comment:

Mrs. T said...

Have a wonderful trip!!! I can't wait to see the pictures!