Sunday, March 15, 2009

Good Things

Charlie has safely returned from his 2 week trip to Russia, SUPER YAY! He brought chocolate, so really it was a magical reunion. Hopefully I will eat some...um...now. Yes, chocolate now. Like "Equal Rights NOW", only for chocolate. Delicious, melty (but not TOO melty), delectable chocolate.

I had the best Sunday ever. I slept in, with my husband and the baby dog, it rained all day, I ate eggs and sun-dried tomato chicken sausage (mouthful) for breakfast, took a 2 hour nap with my husband, had a large mug o' Marshik Chai, watched the shuttle Discovery launch safely into orbit, ate tomato-basil soup and more sausages for dinner, and am now watching the Sunday usual shows.

Not bad, not bad at all. In fact, GOOD. Great even!

I do feel a bit ooky - under the weather, ALMOST, but really just sorta "not right".
Easy, people, I can hear what you think. We'll see how I am feeling tomorrie.

Anyhoo, glad to get this shuttle mission underway, and elated to have Fat Mar home with me. Fatness!

1 comment:

Mom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.