Monday, March 9, 2009

I Love Dancing With The Stars!

This show is UNSTOPPABLE!
I wish I could personally be on Dancing With the Stars, but for now I will settle for watching all of the hapless dancing virgins put their best foot forward.

I am sitting on my couch at home, clapping my brains out with a huge grin on my face. I love the cowboy, Jewel's husband (what's-his-name, Ty?) and he's my favorite so far because he was so out of his element and he tried SO HARD! Good on ya Rodeo King!

Next, Shawn Johnson did really well. Yes, she's a gymnast but that's not why I like her. In fact, despite my past life as a trampolinist, I am generally not inclined to like gymnasts at all in things outside of gymnastics, but she was wonderful. Well done!

L'il Kim's face and body (holy booty!) look messed up, enough said. What ever happened to the "China Doll" days (anyone? hello?). Maybe it was because it was during the pre-prison years...but I digress. Her dance was fine. Enh.

Steve Wozniak had the greatest attitude about his dancing, which I commend him for. He did, however, bore his partner to tears with his nerdiness during their training. He wanted to "represent" the nerds, but I think they (the nerds) would appreciate it if he never did that again. Ever. Sorry Steve.

Maksim Chmerkovskiy is HOT, holy crap. Denise Richards is a crybaby. C'mon girl, grow some chops.

I also think it's funny that my other favorite dancing show, So You Think You Can Dance, is the farm team for the next generation of professionals on DWtS. Hey, when you've got it, you've got it!

That's all I can remember. More than you wanted to know, but there it is.

First to go in my opinion? The chick from the Go-Gos (We've Got the Beat, running around our bunk beds, Faith!), Belinda Carlisle - snoozefest and ZERO confidence!

If you're ever interested:
http://abc.go.com/primetime/dancingwiththestars/index?pn=index

1 comment:

Jen @ New Shade of Green said...

Wait, I've never really watched the show (I've seen it a few times but never got caught up in it like SYTYCD)... but now you're telling me they are the farm for the show?! After your review I may have to start watching. I had no idea Shawn Johnson was a contender this year!