Monday, April 27, 2009

Bulbs Day Three (or is it Four?)

Today my eyes are doing markedly better than yesterday. Perhaps Sunday was my day to TANK, instead of Monday. This would be excellent news! Progressing faster than predicted :)

They are both still light sensitive, but since today has been relatively gloomy and overcast, I am winning out. Lefty doesn't ache as much as she did yesterday and certainly, both seem to have better constant vision over yesterday. I'm taking my drops per schedule (2 sets of drops every 4 hrs) and in fact, 4pm signals the next round of droppage.

I didn't go to work today, tried to hem some pants, hemmed them too short, need to re-sew at a later time, had Annie's Shells & Cheese for lunch and took a nice long bath.

Tomorrow I think I might try to go to work! Charlie will drive me, never fear people!
Let's hope tomorrow is even better than today in the bulb department!

1 comment:

Josh & Molly said...

Here's to Lefty catchin' up!!! LOVED that surgery and I hope it works for you like it did me. It will. I don't know why I just sounded doubtful. Word to your eyeballs!!!