Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hi There

Hello there world! It's time again for another session of Bloggo!
Life has been pretty crazy lately, so let's get caught up:
  1. I'm still navigating my way through the mystical world of my new job. So far I am managing okay, and looking forward to getting the most out of this new position that I can.
  2. In August Charlie and I had our 6-year anniversary -woo!!! It's been a fabulous 6 years of marriage and I am thankful every day to be married to such a rock-star of a husband. Mwah!
  3. Carey and Chris brought our new nephew Henry Molton Meehan into the world and he is super cute! Charlie got the opportunity to see him in person upon arrival in MN for his sister's big 40th birthday bash. Great times abound on the Marshik side of the family!
  4. My sister's kids are doing really well and Noah started school this year. Preschool, that is. He's simply adorable and little B is always stylin' with his cheeks and glasses, so you can't beat that!
  5. Charlie and I took an Indian Cooking class during Houston Restaurant Weeks at Rice Epicurian Market and had a wonderful time - our table ruled! Good food and good times.
  6. Thanks to Groupon we got to take an Intro to Scuba open water class and that was super fun. I was a bit freaked out at first, which surprised me, but in the end I think I got the idea and paddled myself around the practice lake. I might try for my Scuba cert even! Stay tuned for that one.
  7. Mom just came to visit and it was really nice to have some girl time :) Faith and Mom will be coming to visit in November for a "real" girls weekend and I can't wait!
That's all for now - I hope life is treating you all well!

No comments: