Wednesday, May 7, 2008

D-U-N

Done.
That's right ladies and gentlemen, I turned in my final project for my class today! No more Matlab, no more books. No more orbits, long forsook!

Okay, that was a stretch but I don't care. Yippee! The end of this class (assuming I pass) marks the halfway point of my degree. Well I guess since it's an odd number of classes required and if you're being technical, I'll be over the halfway mark after this summer's class, which starts early July. Come Fall I'll be over the hump and on the downward slope of my Master's degree. When will I be done, you may ask? Why if all goes well, Fall 2009 will be my last class. So, about a year and a half left. Tallyho! END IN SIGHT!

To make things even better for me - yes, I had a good day today - I'm going to visit my BFF Jenny T. tomorrow and I can't wait. D.C., here I come! Probably rainy, but super fun. I get in late Thursday and return home late Sunday night. Monday brings a week filled with some quality jury duty selection time and then the week is booked with fun work meetings and so on...
but for now I choose to focus on the really great parts coming up - D.C., Jenny, seeing Shar-lez (yes, Charlie) for the first time in a couple weeks, not having homework or studying for 2 months. Oh yeah...can you feel it too? Good times!

That is all.
As you were.

2 comments:

nujoud said...

Hey have fun in DC and be sure to give JT a big old hug from me!

Congrats on getting done for the semester!

John said...

make sure it's a special 2-handed hug. Shar-lez can demonstrate.