Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mama Loves Her Shows

Even though we just got "the cable" this year, I still think my favorite shows are the "free" ones on regular ol' teevee. ABC is really kicking butt with shows and sadly the season of goodness is coming to an end. Desperate Housewives ends tonight, Grey's Anatomy on Thursday, Brothers and Sisters finished last week (can't wait for next season!), and my favorite, The Office (NBC) is over as well :(

Dancing With the Stars ends on Tuesday (I hope Kristy Yamaguchi wins, even if she does have an advantage) and then to my excitement, So You Think You Can Dance (FOX) starts on Thursday 5/22!! I can't wait to watch the fun choreography and dancing while sitting on my couch with my toes curled in excitment, silly grin on my face and hands clasped in anticipation. What a geek. You know what? Who cares. It doesn't even qualify as a "guilty pleasure" (like America's Next Top Model or Farmer Wants a Wife...what?!) and I put it in another realm than American Idol (yucky poo poo) since good dancing is less subjective than a "good voice". Please.

Anyhoo, my eyeballs are burning from too much tele. Yay!

2 comments:

John said...

I've worked 13 of the last 14 days, including 14 hours today and the only thing I kept thinking about was trying to get home in time for the Desperate Housewives finale.....my guilty pleasure...well, at least one of them is anyway!!!

Jen @ New Shade of Green said...

I'm so sad the shows are ending. Especially since Grey's JUST came back. I'm SO SO excited about So You Think You Can Dance. I have TiVo and fast forward through commercials but I always have to stop and rewind for the SYTYCD ones! I too will have my hands clasped in anticipation. Love it!