Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday Part Two

So...I decided to tack on a few more tasks to today's agenda including a self-pedicure, baking cinnamon-chocolate chip cookies, and burgers for dinner. As usual, I did all of them simultaneously trying to maximize my use of time.

Good news: Cookies and burgers turned out well. Cookies are tasty! Pedi even survived the cookie fiasco.

Bad news: There was a cookie fiasco.

Oh! You don't know what I mean? Well, I may have accidentally bumped the Kitchenaid switch while dumping flour in the mixer. Let me show you.
Good stuff :)

Sidebar: Feet with the toe-separators in make feet look more gnarly than usual. The flour footprint, however, is bad ass.

1 comment:

Gem said...

Awesome! Those cookies look deliciousa! This made me giggle on crappy Monday, Many Thanks :) x