Sunday, March 2, 2008

Birthdays Party

Partay on 2/29 (leap day) to celebrate Feb/March birthdays of our party peeps.
We had a 5 gallon keg of Blue Moon and my fave, a 5 gallon keg of Ace Pear Cider. Mmm, Ace Pear. The keg, however, had a mistype on it, so it was and will forever lovingly be dubbed "Ace Perry Cider". Mmmm, Ace Perry!

The party was a pretty good one, although I was expecting it to be more of a rager. We drank, played "Hockey" as a drinking game, danced to Applebottom Jeans and overall just had a good time. My house ended up surviving in tip-top shape, no spills or big drama to speak of. The bass from Toby's iPod did shake the closet doors on my sister's room at around 2am, so I think her and her snoozing family weren't too pleased about that, but in the end we all survived :)

Who knew Tyson Chicken Nuggets could taste so good? Thanks Toby!

No comments: