Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hoppy Easter!

Yes yes yes, it's that time of year when I get surprised with a basket of goodies from the hubbie and he in turn gets a treat-o-rama surprise as well. I have to admit that while we aren't really in to celebrating the religious point of this holiday, I am glad it exists if not for the candy eggs and fun basket presents.

We did find time to have Easter Dinner last night at Luna's, our favorite mexican restaurant just down the road. Manuel, our server, was very prompt and attentive and sweet - we couldn't stop raving about how good the customer service is at this establishment...something Charlie and I have a hard time finding around these parts. The really only time we've had poor service was when Faith and Shawn were down here visiting - we had to wait for what seemed like an obscene amount of time for drinks and food, but it was probably still small relatively speaking. I guess a track record of 1 out of 50 isn't bad :) I will say that I had a monster "Italiano" margarita (frozen regular marg with amaretto in it) and it threw me for a loop. Good times!

Charlie is at work this morning and hopefully I will get to see him before I have to leave to go to work (finally I'm on a day shift, but that means I don't get to see my hubbie now either...). For those of you who get to spend time with your family celebrating this holiday, enjoy it. Have a mimosa or bellini at brunch for me!

Much love, jaimers

1 comment:

John said...

Your house will forever be linked to the Easter Massacre.

Thanks again, Jim ;)