Sunday, March 2, 2008

BUSY BUSY BUSY

Whew! It's been a long week and a half since returning from Germany. I haven't had much time to relax and recoup - which is sometimes a good thing I suppose...right? It might not be apparent, but I have been trying to make a conscious effort to be positive about how life is running these days. Between working all day and school after work, I've been running a bit ragged. PLUS, I have my sister, her hubbie and 3 month-old baby in town visiting for the week AND some friends coming to town for a quick overnight stay the day Faith leaves for MN (Tues) AND my final certification for my flight control position (big stuff for me!) on Weds...it's exhausting.

The good side is that today is a beautiful Sunday - perfect for those lazy Sunday mornings where you stay in bed and listen to the wind blowing as the sun comes through the overcast sky. Listening to easy jazz on the radio while reading the paper and having some tea...

...or watching the rest of class and then dreading doing homework, instead of spending the time with your sister's new baby and poking him in the tummy. What a pisser ;)

Baby Noah is pretty awesome. Truly an adorable little specimen of life. Good, too. He sleeps a lot of the time and loves to play on his back on the floor - I mean, what could be more entertaining than looking at the ceiling fan and kicking your legs in time with a song only he can imagine? That would be a sweet way to spend a lazy Sunday.

Once again I find myself rambling. To all who know me, "big surprise"...
I hope you find some time in your day to appreciate the small wonders and enjoy the art of living.
Breathe in.
Breathe out.
Breathe life.

No comments: