Thursday, September 3, 2009

Moscow Nights

This morning I slept in and putz'd around the apartment until work. Nothing much to report there.

After work Steve, Pooja and I (all coworkers) went to Ogni to eat some sushi (num!), and then took a cab to a night club called Parisian Nights (i think), nearby. We had a few rum and cokes, plus the obligatory shot of wodka and danced to some serious 90s techno and Ace of Base (when all we wanted was a little shot of "Boom Boom Pow!"). It was a a good time filled with a bare-chested, fake boob lady on the stage, a scary drunken russian man cornering Pooja and I at our dance floor-side booth (we escaped unscathed, before we _think_ he might have almost hurled on our table), a russian gross man dancing with first me, then Pooja - he liked to twirl us on the dance floor - and a nice russian lady saying a whole paragraph of words to me in pa roosky then kissing me on the cheek with a grin on her face...i don't know what it meant, but she was a very nice lady.



'Twas a good night. Made it home safe and sound - none the worse for wear.
G'nite!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Fun! I like your hair! Miss you!