Monday, May 23, 2011

So there I was, sitting on console, minding my own business, when what should I see? A text from my husband about wrangling some "harmless" monster-snake with his bare hands like Bear Grylls. ...or rather, in my opinion, like some kind of delusional, usually-shirtless, barefoot-running, dog-loving, Gardening Wonder also known as Fat Mar. Who does that guy think he is? Traipsing around the LC snake-trapping with a snake stick does not a wise-man make....

Mama wants to keep you around honey. Watch yo'sef wit' dem snakes.

Wife, out.

2 comments:

nujoud said...

LOL! I get creeped out just by the pictures, much less the Charlie-antics of trying to chase it away. You two are cracking me up.

John said...

It was probably just a harmless cotton mouth. It's been so dry that snakes are looking everywhere for water.