Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Good People Are Hard to Come By

So another day goes by on my quest to assist the european flight control team into being "all they can be". It was a rough shift, but somehow we survived it. My Italian counterpart is doing an excellent job and I'm quite proud of him...

I don't have much to say except it is nice to know that there are other people out there that you can relate to. Yes, it is possible for me to make friends (hahaha...ha......haaaaaaaaa. *sigh*), but seriously...It's true and it's certainly nice when I'm far away from home and my little bubble of comfort to be able to have some semblance of normalcy - at least what I call normal.

It's time for bed now - 4p in the afternoon. Some of you shouldn't be surprised by me going to bed early in the day, since my normal bedtime is 9-930p cuz I'm such a rockstar, but alas it is even earlier now that I'm on the night shift (.....working on the NIGHT SHIFT!). Tomorrow begins anew and I have made arrangements to meet my dear friend Michael Serth for lunch. It should prove to be a good day, so long as I fax in my incomplete and totally incorrect homework prior to shift start. Vielen gluck!

Nite nite - jaimers
Favorite Words of the Day: FTPS, "A Dollar Twenty-Five Pah", Craptacular

No comments: