Tuesday, June 24, 2008

What up? Big J in da House!

Okay, so I don't have much to report, though it's been two weeks since my last posting.
Sammie went to the vet today - nothing special. I'm working a night sim - nothing special.
Oh yeah! Charlie started his brand new fancy-schmancy NASA job on Monday. He's especially SPECIAL now!! We had lunch on Monday and I was happy as a clam to see him :) Awwww yes, I like that guy...even still!

So You Think You Can Dance is still my fave show, although this season isn't proving to be as good as last season for dancing talent. I think Will or Joshua could go all the way. Will has the traditional dancing vote, Joshua has the popular vote methinks. We'll see how it goes! ...new episode tomorrow, woohoo!










Other than that, I've made two more baby blankets with another one or two in the makin'. It's pretty fun and each day my sewing improves. Soon I will have to put the ix-nay on blankies as summer school/wedding season is upon us! Peace.

No comments: