Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sex & The City Girl's Night

FINALLY! After a few weeks of being in the theaters, the shuttle mission landed and the ladies got together for S&TC! There were ten of us who showed up to the party, all decked out in style (some of us looked less "stylish" than funky...ahem, ME). We had cosmos, some fun appetizers and did our gift exchange - I ended up with an awesome white clutch and some sweeeeeet gold-bamboo necklace, gold earrings and a gold bling ring -BLING! Fabulous! Everyone looked so amazing, it was so much fun. The ladies are all pictured below in their outfits and their newfound gifts. It was a rule that you had to wear the gift that evening, even if it didn't go with your outfit...can you pick out the gifts in these pictures??



We hit the movie at around 8:30 - we went to the AMC nearby and we were plenty overdressed. All the teenagers were jealous though, I could tell. I could read it in their eyes...hidden beneath brand new ballcaps with the stickers still on (now THAT'S fashion).
The movie was great, I truly liked it and it was a solid end to the S&TC saga. Afterward we hit the Fox & Hound for one last Pineapple Upside-Down Cake martini and then to home we went! Overall, it was a good night with fun people, yay!

1 comment:

Mrs. T said...

How fun! Looking so stylish there sista!

I'm glad you were finally able to go see the movie so now I can talk to you about it! (like I did a few hours ago... LOL!)

I hope you had a cosmo for me!