Friday, June 13, 2008

Milwaukee

Charlie gets to be in Milwaukee/Chicago this weekend for Greg's bachelor party. No fair. Well, fine, fair. But still stinky-esque. I get to work on console on a Friday night, overnight. Mind you, I use the term "work" very loosely. As you can see, I am updating my blog. I am looking forward to Sex & The City night with the ladies tomorrow night, if the shuttle lands like she's supposed to. We're getting all dolled up - I expect 9 to 12 ladies total - having apps & drinks at mi casa, then to the AMC we go for the movie. You know the drill. Girls dressed up = super fun for girls! Krunk City, USA. Holla!

Random: I got a personal phone call from the League City mayor candidate today - the runoff election is tomorrow and I promised Charlie I would do my civic duty in his absence (GO VOTE people!). I talked to the guy and even though I'm not well versed in the politics of our little region, I mentioned this other dill-hole who is running for city council and the guy said "Yeah, we need to get rid of that guy." That's almost a won vote right there. Well played sir, well played. So, we'll see how that all pans out tomorrow.

Sidebar: Mom, try that Sangria!

As you were gentlemen, as you were.

No comments: